• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
  • Diary Of My Heart

    Jul 12, 2010
    I love a person who always be truth with me no matter what has happen in my past time life. I need someone who can give me everything but i just need love, love who never end.

    All i want is true love which mean that the romeo will willing to give love and share all his life and all his dream with me and never ever hurt my feelings and never ever try to break my trust and always make me as his first and the last women in his life forever and ever.

    On the name of love, I will give my romeo a love that never ever end and i always love him even to the end of my life i will love him till the end of time. I also want him to know that he always be my true love.

    MY LOVE IS LIKE A SUMMER TIME THAT ALWAYS SHINE IN YOUR EYES AND ALWAYS BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE FOREVER AND EVER

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment